[Get Exclusive Tips on our Patreon, Ad-Free]
Saturday, July 25th will see the UFC on ESPN Event: Robert Whittaker vs Darren Till.
This will be a show with FIFTEEN freaking fights. Dear lord. That is um a lot of fights.
Based on how late UFC 251 went as well, I expect they aren’t too concerned if it goes over the time slot. As someone who is an early riser I may end up just recording this event and watching most of it in the morning ha.
Let’s check out the betting odds:
- Darren Till +100 vs Robert Whittaker -120
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira +175 vs Mauricio Rua -210
- Alex Oliveira -170 vs Peter Sobotta +150
- Carla Esparaza +158 vs Marina Rodriguez -170
- Alexander Gustafsson -275 vs Fabricio Werdum +235
- Jake Collier +175 vs Tom Aspinall -210
- Jesse Ronson +230 vs Nicolas Dalby -290
- Mike Grundy +190 vs Movsar Evloev -250
- Bethe Correia +105 vs Pannie Kianzad -125
- Gadzhimurad Antigulov -115 vs Paul Craig -115
- Nathaniel Wood +130 vs Umar Nurmagomedov -150
- Francisco Trinaldo -150 vs Jai Herbert +150
- Raphael Pessoa +230 vs Tanner Boser -250
- Niklas Stolez +380 vs Ramazan Emeev -400
- Khamzat Chimaev -1200 vs Rhys McKee +775
Should be a good card with a lot of bangers on there. But man with that many fights on the card there will no doubt be some dull ones too.
Let’s get on with the UFC on ESPN Betting Tips.
UFC on ESPN: Whittaker vs Till Betting Tips
Odds mentioned may differ from above as the above is the average betting odds and below are the best odds available for each bet which I link to.
2u on Shogun at -185 odds. I just feel Noguiera is too washed up honestly. Dude has been KO’d too many times. He’s also not fought since that loss to Ryan Spann and I mean his chin was already gone at that point. He’s going to be rusty. Shogun has still proven a lot with just one loss in his last 6 fights and that was to Anthony Smith. He’s still showing a strong chin and I like him a lot.
2u on Fabricio Werdum at +280 odds. Big underdog bet but I like it. Gustafsson really concerns me following that loss to Jones. I just don’t think he is the same fighter at all unfortunately. Werdum of course is getting up there and comes in on two losses but I mean he went to the bell with Oleynik and the dude is still a beast. I think he will be able to KO Gustafsson.
1u on Robert Whittaker to win at -115 odds. This is certainly a close fight and with a close main event I felt I just had to bet on it. For me it’s a case that Till has lost to the high calibre fighters like Masvidal and Woodley. He barely beat Gastelum too. Adesanya is a style nightmare but Whittaker has been fantastic since then and he will have no crowd which will take off some of the pressure he sometimes feels. I’m liking Whittaker here. I would have did more units but man I am concerned about Whittaker and his injuries over the years.
Unfortunately the rest of the card there are just bets tha TI don’t like or I like the favourites too much. I really do feel other than Werdum this is likely to be a favourites card.