[Get Exclusive Tips on our Patreon, Ad-Free]
We have the golf tips for you that you’ve been waiting for in todays tips. We’ve also got Thursday Night Football – let’s get to that first.
NFL: Vikings vs Packers Betting Tips
Vikings stunned everyone with their 41-28 win over the Falcons last week, considering they were 3 point underdogs.
The confidence they have in Teddy Bridgewater is fantastic – and you can really see the team joining together.
It’s uncertain yet if Bridgewater will play but we think he will. You may want to wait till closer to game time to see – but we’re going to go towards the Over on this one. It’s 48 points and hell – both these teams are capable of doing that by themselves.
Reignwood LPGA Classic Betting Tips:
For those who have forgotten – we won last time out with a 40/1 winner in the LPGA. We picked Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire and she won that for the huge win.
So now we have the Reignwood LPGA Classic. For those who aren’t LPGA fans you missed a great finish last year in the inaugral Reignwood LPGA Classic – Stacy Lewis looked to have it wrapped up before an eagle right at the death by Shansan Feng stole it in an incredible fashion.
We always bet 3 potential winners due to the odds. For the Reignwood, we are going with the following:
- Mi Jung Hur: Prices at 20/1, Hur was our winner last time out. She is a golfer who has strong hot and cold streaks, and we’re going to ride her during this current hot streak. Bet E/W.
- Stacy Lewis: 2nd last year, she was extremely consistent on this course and bar some crazy rounds like Feng got last year(64-64 in round 2 & 3), she’s a great bet. Bet Lewis to win at 5/1.
- Na Yeon Choi: 10/1 price, Choi skipped the Yokohama Tire event. She finished in the top 5 here last year, has been on a good run and we think she can get top 5 again. Bet E/W.
Alfred Dunhill Links Championship Betting Tips:
One of the richest on the European Tour, this one takes place at Carnoustie, Kingsbarns and the big one – St. Andrews. A classic course and we’re going to see the likes of Rory McIlroy take part. That’s actually a good thing because McIlroy causes the odds to be better for everyone else!
Here’s what we are looking for in the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship:
- Martin Kaymer: A hot price of 14/1 for the man who has already won this tournament once. He’s always solid at the Dunhill Links, and we like him to battle for a Top 5. Bet Kaymer E/W.
- Tommy Fleetwood: He’s been all over the place this year on the tour, but he also manages to put up the numbers consistently at the Dunhill Links. Momentum will be a factor too, what with him being 2nd at the last European Tour event, the Welsh Open. 25/1, bet Fleetwood E/W.
- Ricardo Gonzalez: You will laugh when you see the odds of Gonzalez – 125/1. Imagine that one coming in? We’re highly doubtful of it ourselves, but on a tricky course Gonzalez has managed to kill it on quite a few rounds. He’s been awful this year to be fair – but if he can just get the consistency going throughout every round as opposed to one or two, he might just surprise us with a top 5 finish. Gonzalez E/W obviously.